I seriously cannot get enough of kale. I especially like it in salads and it’s quite filling. Leftover kale salad (if there are any leftover!) keeps well in the fridge for the next day. However, if you have delicate greens in there as well, such as lettuce, it may be better eaten the same day.
Serves 1 as a meal
- 1/2 – 3/4 bunch dinosaur kale, stems and tough ribs removed, torn in small pieces
- few leaves from romaine lettuce, torn in small pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Bragg Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dulse flakes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
Combine the kale, olive oil, Bragg, and lemon and massage into the kale for a minute. Add in remaining ingredients, mix, and devour!