Is it weird to have a rice bowl for breakfast? I had such a strong craving for it, had to have one!
Chickpeas and Veggies Rice Bowl (makes 1 bowl)
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- few slices cucumber, halved
- few baby carrots, chopped
- few sugar snap peas, cut into thirds
- 2 tbsp Shushi’s Peanut Cashew Sauce
- 1/2 small avocado, chopped
- few cilantro leaves
Put the rice in a small bowl, add the chickpeas, cucumber, carrots and snap peas on top. Drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle top with avocado pieces and cilantro. YUM!
What did I end my meal with, you ask? Oh, just some chocolate chip cookies with sea salt from Mama Pea’s new book. DEE-LISH! I have tried many ‘recipeas’ from her book and blog and they have all made it in my ‘keeper’ binder. Trust me, it’s tough to get a spot in there.
Ok, I’m full now.